Providing research proven and reasonably priced Stem Cell Research Reagents is core to our business growth. Part of my business strategy includes keeping the Stem Cell research community up to date on latest news, methods and publications. This helps oil the engines of basic research and drug discovery.
This listing comes to me from my friend Roxanne McAnn at Nursingdegree.net.
Stem cell research has been a contentious issue in both the scientific and political spheres for quite some years. Despite the ongoing battle between those who support and those who oppose the research and treatments, new discoveries and advances in the field are being made all the time. Whether you’re pursuing a career in medicine or science, if you’d like to keep up with these advances, then blogs on the issue are one of the best tools out there. Here, you’ll find a collection of blogs that provide all the information you’ll need to stay on top of the latest in stem cell discoveries.
News-These blogs will let you stay on the cutting edge of new developments in the stem cell research community.
- The Stem Cell Blog: Through this blog, you’ll be able to get updates on the latest and greatest in stem cell research.
- Stem Cell News Blog: This blog collects a wide range of articles related to stem cell treatments, research and policy.
- Ben’s Stem Cell News: Ben Kaplan is a stem cell activist, blogger and a biotech professional who shares his thoughts and the latest information on stem cells here.
- Stem Cell Directory: No matter what kind of stem cell information you’re looking for, you’ll find it here through articles, news and videos.
- All Things Stem Cell: From treating baldness to cancer, learn about the myriad of ways stem cells may be able to help patients on this blog.
- Cell News: This blog will make it simple to be in-the-know when it comes to everything related to stem cells.
- The Stem Cell Trekker: Use this blog to learn more about stem cell innovations around the globe.
- StemSave: You might not think dental care when you think of stem cells, but this blog will show you that stem cells may be able to be taken from the teeth, giving you a whole new appreciation for those chompers.
- Joescamp’s Stem Cell Blog: This blog offers up news, information and insights into adult stem cell research.
Businesses and Organizations-Check out these blogs to see what research corporations and organizations
invested in stem cells are doing.
- International Stem Cell Corporation: Visit this blog to learn more about stem cell research that’s being done overseas, as many countries don’t have the same restrictions on research as the U.S.
- ViaCord Blog: This company, invested in cord blood baking and research, shares advances in the field of stem cells and cord blood treatments through this blog.
- Stem Cell Network Blog: Based out of Canada, this organization’s blog will help readers stay on top of new studies being done in the field, as well as some political issues that will affect researchers in Canada and around the world.
- Stem Cell Aware: Here you’ll find articles and information that can help you learn more about individuals who are receiving treatment with adult stem cells around the world.
- Umbilical Cord Blood Blog: Learn more about donating umbilical blood and the stem cell research being done with it through this organization’s blog.
Commentary Here, you’ll get not only news, but commentary on stem cell issues as well.
- David Granovsky’s Stem Cell Blog: Ranked as one of the top health bloggers by Wellsphere, David Granovsky’s blog on stem cells is sure to provide you more information on the subject than you’ll have time to read.
- California Stem Cell Report: See how stem cell politics are affecting research and development in California through this blog written by journalist David Jensen.
- Advance Stem Cell Research: Follow the latest news and commentary on stem cells with this blog.
Research-These blogs, many from labs and experts in the field, focus on providing news and information on the best research being done with stem cells in the world.
- Knoepfler Lab Stem Cell Blog: The UC Davis School of Medicine maintains this blog, providing readers with information on everything stem cell as well as other science-related issues.
- CIRM Research Results: The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine shares their latest discoveries and political battles here.
- Robert Lanza, MD: Dr. Robert Lanza is a scientist and professor working on issues related to cell technology and engineering; his blog will provide readers with some insights into the field and his research.
- Stem Cell Gateway: Whether you live in the U.S. or abroad, this blog is the place to visit for information geared towards the stem cell research community.
- Tissue and Cellular Innovation Center Blog: Focused on tissue engineering and stem cell biology, this center is at the forefront of much of the research they share via this blog.
- Stem Cell Breaking Research: Need to know the absolute latest on stem cell research? This blog may be one of your best bets, with updates posted every day.
- Stem Cell Digest.net: On this blog, you’ll find information about stem cell research, progress, new applications and companies who are doing the work.
- Stem Cell Methods: Researchers, scientists and medical professionals can learn more about the protocols and methods being used in stem cell research and treatment through this blog.
Author’s not (6/1/2011). This excellent site was brought to my attention by Dr. Anthony G. Payne- www.stemcelltherapies.org: This site is run by Steenblock Research Institute (San Clemente, California) which is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization devoted to stem cell related education and research (SRI has a massive library facility and stem cell R & D laboratory).